Bonn: The global strategy consultancy Simon-Kucher & Partners has appointed eight new partners; they take up their new roles on January 1, 2012. This raises the total number to 59.
Six of the new partners are based at offices outside Germany, the firm's home market. Joint CEOs Dr. Georg Tacke and Dr.Klaus Hilleke said the appointments underline Simon-Kucher's growing internationalisation. "We are pursuing our strategy of globalization," they commented.
- Omar Ahmad (33) is a Managing Partner in Copenhagen and spearheads the firm's activities in Scandinavia. He specializes in corporate strategy, sales and pricing. Before joining Simon-Kucher, he was the CEO of a Danish/Russian IT startup.
- Martin Crepy (33) has been based in Simon-Kucher's Paris office since 2008. He advises domestic and foreign companies in the financial services, consumer goods, and IT industries. Mr. Crepy is a specialist in strategic marketing, processes and change management. He graduated from Université Technologique de Compiègne in France and Concordia University in Canada with a major in Physics and Mechanical Engineering.
- Nicholas Keppeler (33) from the firm's office in Boston is an expert in the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors. He develops market entry, pricing and positioning strategies for existing products and innovations for clients in the US, Canada, Europe and Asia. Mr. Keppeler earned his MBA in Global Management from the F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business at Babson College.
- Susan Lee (39) has over 15 years of experience in pricing, sales and marketing. Based in the Boston office, she develops go-to-market strategies for complex product portfolios in the consumer goods industry. Prior to joining Simon-Kucher, she worked for several years at Procter & Gamble. She holds an MBA from MIT Sloan and a Bachelor's degree in business administration from Boston University.
- Dr. Clemens Oberhammer (38), based in Munich, specializes in pricing and sales for B2B companies, the wholesale sector and the healthcare industry. He was awarded his doctorate in experimental game theory from the Humboldt University of Berlin.
- Christopher Pauli (40) advises pharmaceutical companies around the world and is an expert in strategic marketing management and international pricing. He has headed Simon-Kucher's Life Science/Pharmaceuticals activities in Munich since 2009. Before that, he spent several years working at the firm's offices in Boston and Bonn. He has in-depth knowledge of the US and European markets.
- Madhavan Ramanujam (35) from the San Francisco office specializes in pricing processes and innovations for the software, online and high-tech industry. He holds Master's degrees from the Stanford Graduate School of Business and Kansas State University.
- Danilo Zatta (39) is an expert in corporate strategies, business models and pricing. Based in Milan, he is responsible for Simon-Kucher's consulting activities in Italy's industrial markets. Mr. Zatta has published numerous books on strategy, marketing and pricing. He holds an MBA from INSEAD.