Bonn: The global strategy and marketing consultancy Simon-Kucher & Partners has appointed six new partners from January 1, 2014. They will be based in its home market, Germany, and around the world. The appointments will give the firm 66 partners in 27 offices in the New Year.
"The new partners mirror the increasing demand for our consulting services worldwide," according to co-CEOs Dr. Georg Tacke and Dr. Klaus Hilleke. "They will further strengthen our international presence."
The newly elected partners:
- Dr. Daniel Bornemann (38) has over ten years of consulting experience and specializes in B2B sales and pricing excellence. Based in the company's head office in Bonn, he serves international clients from the technology industry, especially from the machinery and business electronics sectors.
- Petra Brunner (32) is based in Zurich and co-leads the company's private banking practice worldwide. She has eight years of global experience in working with banks on topics such as strategic positioning as well as pricing and profitability management. Before joining Simon-Kucher, she has worked for UBS and Credit Suisse.
- Michael Dilger (40) works out of the company's Bonn office and has 14 years of consulting experience in the pharmaceutical industry. He specializes in the strategic marketing of pharmaceuticals, value-to-customer issues and market entry, pricing and reimbursement strategies. He serves all major pharmaceutical clients in international markets around the globe.
- Robert Dumitrescu (32) leads the company's French healthcare practice out of the Paris office. He concentrates on strategic pricing and marketing in Europe and the US, including a broad range of pricing and commercial excellence topics. He also advises clients in the animal health industry.
- Dimitris Hiotis (37) is located in London and has been specializing in dynamic pricing and yield management for 13 years. He has served numerous clients from the tourism and hospitality, retail, B2B services and cloud computing industries. His areas of expertise also include market sizing and channel strategy, B2B price strategies and value-based discounting.
- Dr. Jochen Krauss (37) heads Simon-Kucher's office in Singapore and is responsible for the company's consulting services in Southeast Asia. He has eight years of experience in advising international clients in the consumer and service industries. Krauss specializes in developing market entry, sales and pricing strategies.